E.M.E.R.G.E. | 3rd – 6th Outdoor Group
October 23 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
E.M.E.R.G.E – Exploring Mindfulness, Emotional Intelligence, Resiliency, and Grounding through Exercise.
This trauma-informed group activity will support children in cultivating mindfulness and emotional intelligence through camaraderie, games, and movement.
Facilitated by Devon Edwards, LPCC, MA
Mondays – 3:15p-4:45p – 3rd thru 6th graders only.
- Sept. 11 – Ice Breakers/Memory Building
- Sept. 18 – Feeling Oriented Kickball/Volleyball
- Sept. 25 – Relay Races
- Oct. 2 – Capture the Flag
- Oct. 9 – Partner Scavenger Hunt in Nature
- Oct. 16 – Fall Break/Take Home
- Oct. 23 – Four Corners Tag
- Oct. 30 – Painting/Arts and Crafts
- Nov. 6 – Group Art Project w Free Play
Online form is coming soon!
Please sign up below so we can purchase enough snacks and supplies 🙂